At least 5 years of relevant work experience with core HR responsibilities, employee retention and culture enhancement programs within a creative work environment.
Looking for Entry to Exit – well experienced HR knowledge person.
- MBA HR
- Excellent written, verbal communication, Interpersonal & Negotiation skills
- Strong People Management skills
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize and able to adhere deadlines by working under pressure & able to achieve Quarterly goals
- Experience in handling employee queries, grievances and in setting up policies and managing employee expectations accordingly.
- An internal consultant mindset, with proven experience to operate effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proven excellence in project management skills: prioritizing workload, planning, and organizing, demonstrating high levels of accuracy, attention to detail and professional delivery
- Strong team player characteristics with entrepreneurial mindset and can-do attitude along with pro-active, results-oriented work style and highly professional conduct
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to drive best practices globally
- Fluent English is a must, along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Employee Administration and documentation (From Joining to exit)
Coordination and executing for Statutory Compliances as required
Coordination and executing HR work as required by management
Reporting to head on daily, weekly and monthly basis via mail and call with proper MIS
Follow and make other follow the standard formats, policies and procedures.
End to End Recruitment
Coordinating for Performance Management Tasks as assigned
Handling Employee grievances
Any task assigned by management as required under HR domain
General Office administration
Time office management, Exit Formalities,
|Experience||5 - 6 Years|
|Salary||4 Lac To 4 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR / Training & Development / Operations|
|Key Skills||Human Resource Management Recruitment Employee Relations HR Operations Payroll Corporate HR Entry to Exit process|
Sudeeksha HealthCare Pvt Ltd
|About Company||Since 11 years the group is a 3618+ strong work force with 18 offices spread across 9 countries in Asia, Africa, Australia and European Union. | We also have alliances with several major companies in their respective sectors across the world. | SG proudly boasts of turnover of above 810 crores | Providing innovative and creative solutions for more than 1,800 domestic and global customers. | Benefited by services, products and solutions offered by our group and its strategic partners|
|Contact Person||Ashwani Kesarkar|