Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
• Ideate and manage the entire exhibition right from conceptualising, planning, space and sponsorship selling, event execution and making the event profitable
• Magazine space selling both print and digital, if any
• Sell other revenue opportunities like show directory, newsletter, conference/awards sponsorships, networking dinners, etc.
• Research and develop a list of potential exhibitors continuously, Data mining, cold calling, face-to-face meetings, closing the sales and generating revenue
• Plan and manage the conference, and advisory board, identify and invite speakers, complete execution of the conference
• Plan and manage the other events like Awards ceremonies, Networking dinners etc, right from planning and execution
• Tie up with national and international industry associations, trade bodies, and media for pavilion participation, support and promotion of the event among the industry
• Design pitch presentations and marketing campaigns for the promotion of the expo
• Manage billings and payment collection from clients on time
• Co-ordinate with internal divisions and cross-functional teams to execute the exhibitions effectively
• Support the implementation & evaluation of ATL and BTL activities and evaluate the progress and success
• Maintain daily sales reports and share them with your project head or Directors
• Stay up to date with industry trends, competitor events
• Initiate new ideas for promoting the events and connecting deeper with the industry e.g. webinars, road shows, Conclaves, association meets etc.
• Maintain healthy relations with co-workers and collaborate with other departments and team members for smooth functioning and success of the project
• Executing the expo and managing the vendors
• Post Show report and analysis
• Most importantly, Ensure the show targets are achieved.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Hard worker with Strong negotiation skills
|Experience||4 - 6 Years|
|Salary||5 Lac To 6 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Public Relation (PR) / Advertising / Events|
|Qualification||B.B.A, B.Com, M.B.A/PGDM|
|Key Skills||Proven experience of developing key accounts Proven experience as a new business hunter Experience in research cold calling Experience in delivering sales target Taking control & project revenue and planning|
Communication & Exhibition Pvt Ltd
|About Company||entire exhibition, marketing,|
|Address||#4, Laurel Lane, Next to Zubeda Residency, Behind Haj House, Richmond Town, Bangalore - 560025|